The sweeping global disruptions of the COVID-19 pandemic have put unprecedented strain on the digital readiness of organizations across every sector. While the situation in China is gradually developing towards a positive direction, many companies are pivoting their focus on the recovering and reviving after the epidemic. The outbreak "forced" companies to explore new ways of work in a short period of time, and adopt the solutions and measures which were put on hold in the past due to the lack of incentives. From online service delivery, to effective remote collaboration, the real business value and necessity of digital transformation has never been felt more acutely.
As Winston Churchill said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." How can companies discover and utilize the opportunities generated from this crisis? How can digital technologies empower and transform traditional operation and business models? AmCham China Technology and Innovation Initiative invites to you join this webinar on March 18 (Wed), 9:30 am with experts from our member companies, who will share their insights and the measures they have taken for the digital transformation stimulated by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- COVID-19 epidemic's impact on multinational companies, and the digital transformation it catalyzed
- Using artificial intelligence, cloud solutions, big data analysis and other technologies for internal management and external services
- Necessary steps and preparation to facilitate the transformation in way of work, corporate culture and management mindset
- Special contingency measures during the crisis that can be kept and institutionalized for future innovation
- New opportunities of business and transformation generated from this crisis
- This webinar will be conducted in English.
- Prepaid Event Access (PEA) is applicable for this webinar.
- Microsoft Teams (web or app) is required to access this webinar.
- Registration in advance is required. The web link/URL will be provided for successful registrants in the confirmation email sent by the system (click "Go to the webinar" button).
- For any registration-related questions, please contact Xinyi Wu at email@example.com.