**** This training program will be delivered through ZOOM from Oct.13th to Oct. 22nd ****
Have you ever encountered this in your work
-- feeling unconfident when sharing your ideas during meetings?
-- unable to make yourself clear?
-- not knowing how to show your opinions?
-- struggling to write a business report?
AmCham China, Tianjin has cooperated with Berlitz to present you series of online English training programs, which will help you participate effectively in a meeting and write excellent business reports with the right words and informative details.
(1) 2 online training lectures on participating effectively in a meeting
- Confirm understanding: learn how to ask questions for repetition, clarification, understanding numbers, figures, dates, names, addresses, and unfamiliar expressions.
- Express your opinion: learn how to give strong and neutral opinions effectively by using professional language and business expressions.
- Agree and disagree: learn how to express agreement and disagreement effectively by using professional language
- Give status reports: learn how to structure an updated report on the tasks you have accomplished and provide detailed information on your work progress.
(2) 2 online training lectures on excellent business reports with the right words and little details
- Structure a business report: learn the different parts of a business report and the language corresponding to each section.
- Link sentences logically and effectively: learn how to use different cohesive devices in order to connect and present ideas coherently and effectively by using connectors.
- Refer to information: learn how to differentiate between opinions and facts in order to write convincing and strong ideas in your business report.
(3) 12 free webinars on business English from Oct. 18 to Dec. 20
(4) 3 months EC-Self-paced Learning, video library and Berlitz Video course 7/24 learning
Please note: The meeting link will be sent to online RSVPs on Oct.12th.