Offline (CN) | Visit E TOWN Economic-Technological Development Area
Over the past 13 years, Beijing E-Town had been a cradle of innovative products and technologies, and focused on critical strategic needs, accelerated research into key technologies and achieved major breakthroughs in cutting-edge technologies and industries of strategic importance.
To better show the "China plan" for the integration of vehicle, road, and cloud in the high-level autonomous driving demonstration zone, and to timely summarize and centrally display the construction progress and various achievements, The E-town built the Beijing High Level Autonomous Driving Demonstration Zone Innovation Operation Center.
The center started trial operation in November 2021, focusing on four core functions: firstly, as an operation management center for high-level autonomous driving demonstration areas, it achieves data aggregation and scheduling command functions for various connected cloud control scenarios; The second is to showcase the new technologies, products, and phased construction achievements of vehicle road cloud integration; Thirdly, it undertakes the functions of the national management platform and completes the entry of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology's intelligent connected vehicle innovation data management platform; Fourthly, we will create an exchange center for the intelligent connected vehicle industry and establish a dialogue platform for the development path of the international intelligent connected vehicle industry.
On Nov 24, AmCham Auto Committee will visit BJHAD(北京高级别自动驾驶示范区), and will experience Auto Bus. Auto Committee Co-chair from PwC Mr. Jun Jin will also share the newest report of Customer needs and recommended actions for e-mobility players. Welcome all members to join us.
- Format: Offline, 10 Hongda Middle Road, Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone, Daxing District, Beijing( we will meet all of the attendees at the the venue.)
- Date & Time: Nov 24, 9:50 AM - 11:30 AM
- Language: Chinese
- Contact: Ada Yang (email@example.com)
- The event will be conducted off-the-record and exclusively for Auto Committee members. Recording of the event is strictly prohibited.
- Registration will be closed upon reaching the maximum number of registrants. Walk-in registrations will not be available.
- Please register using your official company email.