***** Please noted that this training is conducted in English*****
- Course Objective:
Every person needs to give a presentation in one form or another over the course of their career. Instead of this being a daunting process, it can be a great tool to communicate, persuade, impress and progress. Pathway to Perfecting Presentations is a two-day course that will equip people to develop the skills to deliver high impact presentations.
- Course Benefits:
Over the intensive two-day course, you will learn the skills necessary to succeed in any presentation. You will learn the tools to increase your confidence, to create a high impact presentation and to deliver it competently. You will develop a real upcoming presentation with the help and advice of the trainers. The trainers will help choose a style that fits your personality and the goals of the presentation, as there isn't a one size fits all style. There will be lots of opportunity for breakaway sessions where the trainers will give one on one time to you to develop your presentation. Throughout the two days you will record yourself and analyse the footage with the trainers.
- Training Agenda:
This training will be delivered in 2 working days. Please see picture below for training outline in details.
Date: December 10th (Friday) & December 17th (Friday) | Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
- Training Objectives:
- Develop the skills to increase confidence and portray confidence
- Learn how to use body language and position
- Understand different presentation styles and choose one for yourself
- Learn how to structure a presentation effectively
- Create and design high impact presentations
- Learn techniques to use your voice and pronunciation to increase clarity
- Acquire the skills to handle questions
- Transition through the presentation smoothly
- Select if humour or anecdotes will enhance your presentation
- Learn the skills to remember and rehearse effectively
If you cannot attend this event due to various reasons, please cancel your registration at least 3 working days prior to the training. We will charge the training fee if you fail to notify us.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.