AmCham China SME CEO Roundtable Series is a platform for SME leaders to share their knowledge and experience in an interactive and effective way, and establish connection and business cooperation with their counterparts. The previous roundtables focused on the best practices, insights and useful tools in SME sales management and talent recruitment. In this third roundtable, we would like to invite CEOs or founders of SMEs from all sectors to participate in this small-scale discussion on the following topics:
- What kinds of incentives (financial or non-financial, internal or external, formal or informal) are effective or ineffective in your company?
- How to make different C&I structures for different parts of organization (sales, marketing, operation, etc.)?
- How to design or initiate a C&I structure that matches your corporate culture?
- How to upgrade your current C&I structure?
- How to measure or evaluate the effectiveness of your C&I structure?
Seats are limited for SME founders and CEOs only (approval required). Please RSVP and pay online in advance to reserve your spot. Sandwiches and soft drinks will be provided.