Over the past year, AmCham China Central China Chapter has been dedicated to supporting member companies and has successfully hosted the Dialogue with the Wuhan Municipal Government every year. Through close collaboration with local government departments, we have facilitated the success of member companies in their operations, enhanced the business environment, and promoted investment opportunities in Wuhan and Hubei Province.
- PART ONE: The 8th American Business Dialogue with the Wuhan Government
We are delighted to confirm the attendance of Michael Hart, President of AmCham China, and anticipate the participation of municipal government and officials from related departments during the dialogue session.
- PART TWO: Member Luncheon featuring 2024 China Business Climate Survey result briefings
The 2024 report reflects a range of perspectives from over 20 sectors, based on data from about half of our member companies. It addresses a variety of topics such as financial performances, investment environment, regulatory challenges, intellectual property, and US-China relations.
This will be an exceptional platform for communication between the government and companies, allowing direct interaction with government officials and senior management of member companies, presenting significant commercial value. This event will also allow you to get insights into our survey results and their impact on foreign businesses operating in China.
- Date & Time: February 29, 9:00-14:00
- Venue: No. 1 Banquet Hall, 2nd Floor, New World Hotel
- Language: The dialogue meeting will be conducted in Chinese and briefings over luncheon will be conducted in English.
- Contact: Lina Wang 13477051516, email@example.com
- There will be no walk-in tickets sold. Please sign up by February 26 to reserve your spot.
- E-fapiao will be issued seven days after the event.