Different countries, companies, and even different departments will all have different business cultures - that you and your team have to navigate every day. This course is a specialised program designed to prepare individuals and teams to effectively engage and collaborate in diverse cultural environments. It aims to enhance cultural awareness, sensitivity, and communication skills, enabling participants to navigate and succeed in multicultural settings.
This session will be a set of exercises and discussions delivered in English. Participants will be asked to join small teams to discuss and deliver answers to the whole group. A take-home quiz for identifying the cultural aspects of your business will be included.
From managers to team members - this session is useful at all levels for taking a deeper look and having a deeper understanding of business cultures in your individual roles and over your career.
The first part of the session will focus on identifying international culture differences. The second part of the session will focus on organizational culture.
- In what ways can cultural differences find their way into our business processes and disrupt them?
- How can we identify the "culture gaps"?
- What language / terms do we use to understand these differences?
This will transform your business and cross-cultural communication skills in English and help better understand the process of communicating across cultural boundaries – which is one of the keys to developing cross-cultural competence.
The full course is 3 hours and will be held in English. The ideas, vocabulary, and techniques are useful for any employee with an intermediate English level and above.
- Event format: online/Zoom
- Time & Date: 1-4pm, Jan 31
- Language: English
- Contact: Alice Xin <email@example.com>
- Registration is required and the event link will be provided for verified registrants to access the meeting the day before the event. Refund requests will be considered 4 days before the training starts.
- Recommend to use Ali Pay