*Please note that this training contains two sessions and will be conducted in Chinese*
Government communication is an art, and the sense of propriety is very important! Government communication documents, which cover all aspects of the work system of government affairs (GA), can be said to be the convergence point to show the effectiveness and value of GA work based on long-term systematic work.
Government communication document writing is an important and indispensable basic work for enterprises, and it is the link and bridge between enterprises and the government.
Based on policy research theory and various types of cases/ templates, this course expounds the main categories and characteristics, basic writing principles and writing scenario analysis of government communication documents from the aspects of language habits, communication methods, and writing skills. It aims to help GA practitioners and relevant business personnel conduct written communication with the government stakeholders in a more accurate, effective, and standardized manner.
I. Basic Principles and Scenarios Analysis of Writing Government Communication Documents, and the Role of Government Affairs
II. Various Types of Government Communication Documents and Writing Guidance
- Meeting Request Letter
- Meeting Thank-you Letter
- Post-meeting work communication letter
- Communication Letter on Specific Issues/ Crisis (Situation/ Problem Statement)
- Communication Letter on Business Matters (business plan, M&A, agreement, and other investment and operation situation)
- Application Letter
- Complaint Letter
- 8)Other Thank-you Letters (problem-solving thank-you letter, business-resumption thank-you letter, thank-you letter for being invited to important event, etc.)
- Invitation letter to participate the event (and thank-you letter to official after participating in the event)
- Invitation letter to visit the facility
- Invitation letter for visa application
- Holiday Greetings Letter
- Congratulation letter for the promotion of official
- Notification letter to the government for the transfer of senior executive
- Policy Advocacy Material
- Reply to the "Draft for Comments"
- Minister's Mailbox
- Advocacy Material for Macro Planning
- Position Paper
- Speech of senior executive for the forum organized by the key government stakeholder
- 1:30-5:30 PM, Apr. 11, 2023
- 1:30-5:30 PM, Apr. 18, 2023
Who Should Attend?
- Executives of Multi-national Companies: Those who hope to systematically improve the communication skills in government affairs by learning to write government communication documents, so as to create a more favorable government communication environment for the development of business in China.
- GA Professionals: Those who hope to continuously strengthen the working skills, comprehensively improve the ability to write documents for different types of governments communication and the ability to communicate and coordinate with government stakeholders.
- Business People: Those who work in the PR/ Communications/ CSR/ Legal/ Plant Operation and Management, etc. with the responsibility to communicate corporate requests with the government, and hope to do a good job in relevant work by systematically learning to write government communication documents.
- Training format: online
- Time & Date: 1:30-5:30 PM, Apr. 11, 2023 & 1:30-5:30 PM, Apr. 18, 2023
- Language: Chinese
- Contact: Linda Cheng, firstname.lastname@example.org, +86 2223185075