"They began now to gather in the small harvest they had, and to fit up their houses and dwellings against winter, being all well recovered in health and strength and had all things in good plenty."
-- William Bradford, Of the Plymouth Planation
- A Celebration -
Around this same time of the year, AmCham China would like to invite you to join a warm gathering of the American tradition of Thanksgiving and the 36th AmCham China Annual General Meeting.
Our members and friends will gather to celebrate the great works the members achieved together in the past year. We would also like to celebrate the cherished contributions our heroes made to the community. And most importantly, we want to gather to appreciate each other for the sharing of partnership, knowledge, and friendship.
- Food & Beverages -
A buffet dinner will be served. And, of course, it would not be a proper Thanksgiving gathering without serving turkeys, pumpkin pies, sweet apple sauce and corn bread.
- Programs -
A light Annual General Meeting program will lead through the evening including stories of the chamber over the year worth sharing. Several awards will be presented in honor of our community.
Our 2018 Board of Governors election results will also be announced at the gathering.
- Sponsorship Opportunities -
The Annual General Meeting celebration has always given to our members sponsorship opportunities to show their appreciation of the community and promote their branding and value to in Beijing's largest foreign chamber community. Our sponsorship this year include:
Community Sponsor - RMB 18,000, and the benefits include
- 4 tickets to attend the event
- Logo on event signage
- Logo on AmCham China event website
- Logo on AmCham China email invitations for the event
- Recognition in event remarks
- Recognition in Business Now and AmCham China website event write-ups
- Slide show of sponsor artwork at event
- Advertorial on AmCham China WeChat OR 50% discount for one Member-to-Member single company promotion event organized by AmCham China
We offer a special discount price at RMB 10,000 for 2017 AmCham China Appreciation Dinner sponsors. If you have need for customized sponsorship proposals, we are also open for discussion.
Please contact Connie Zhao, Senior Event and Sponsorship Manager, @ firstname.lastname@example.org and +86 10 8519 0861, or Michael Stewart, Senior Business Development Manager, @ email@example.com and +86 186 1072 6030 for inquiries and sponsorship proposals.
- Additional instructions on attendance -
- Dress code: business and business casual;
- The event is for cardholding members and member company employees only. For members who wish to bring non-cardholding company employees, please purchase multiple tickets using your membership account OR contact AmCham China staff to reserve tickets;
- Families of members are welcome, though we do not recommend children under 18 to attend this corporate event;
- The venue, Eudora Station, offers live band performance starting at 9:00 PM. This will not be part of the AmCham China program, which is held on the 2nd floor only. While we encourage you to stay longer for the entertainment, please be kindly noted that the AmCham China program registration fee does not cover program, food or beverage on the first floor.