This course will be conducted in Chinese.
Due to changes in the macro regulatory environment and recent major accidents in certain industries, new laws and regulations have become more frequent and stricter, and the supervision situation has become severe for enterprises, causing uncertainties and challenges for business operations and future development. Various issues related to government affairs have also followed, some may even develop into crises and impact enterprises.
This course is intended to help Government Affairs (GA) practitioners to better systematically sort out the professional working system, explore how to deal with crises related to government affairs, prepare adequately, and share best practices and cases.
Specifically, the program focuses on how to systematically deal with crises/ issues and government on-site inspections through building on basic capacities and effective communication with stakeholders to find the best solution.
1. Basic Concept
• What is a government affairs crisis/ issue?
• How about the regulatory and enforcement environment? How about the development trend in the future?
2. Systematic Crisis/ Issue Management
• What is the basic principle and systematic process to deal with the issue?
• How to establish a systematic and professional government issue management system based on a win-win solution?
3. Dealing with On-site Inspection
• What is the basic principle and systematic process to deal with the on-site inspection issue?
• What kind of potential scenarios could happen during the onsite inspection? How to assess the situation and deal with it?
Who Should Attend?
• GA professionals that want to have a systematic improvement of their skillsets.
• People who need to have a better understanding of how to systematically work for government affairs issue management.