- Demonstrate the essential and core concept of project management
- Introduce some pragmatic tools in project planning and execution
- Equip participants with practical techniques through interpretation and practice
- Describe the importance of stakeholder management
- Introduce management tools and techniques of stakeholder management
Project managers, engineers and project team members who have attended trainings on basic PM knowledge, but need to comprehensively understand specific PM tools and techniques.
1. Review of important concepts of project management
- Key to successful project management
- The five stages of a project life cycle: Start, planning, implementation, control, and closing
- Stakeholder reorganization and analysis
- The motivation modes and demands of stakeholders, set up an effective communication
- Predict effects on the project, communicate and formulate corresponding action plans
Special Registration Information:
You must register in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Attendees need to pay by Apr 28, 2016. Limited spots are available and attendance is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Coffee, lunch and light refreshments will be provided during breaks.
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than five business days prior to the training. If you fail to notify AmCham China of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for training costs. To cancel you can: 1) email firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2) cancel online if you registered for the training through the website. Your cooperation in this matter supports AmCham China in maintaining the quality of its trainings and is appreciated by your fellow members and the organization.