AmCham China is pleased to be a supporting organization for the World Manufacturing Convention 2018 (WMC) that will take place May 24-26 at the Hefei Binhu International Exhibition & Convention Center in Anhui Province. This will be an excellent opportunity for members to find new business opportunities and learn the latest developments and trends in manufacturing.
The convention will bring together around 2,000 participants from international and Chinese manufacturing corporations. This will include both large corporate but also many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The conference organizers expect more than 200 Fortune 500 companies and other advanced foreign manufacturers to attend. There will be matchmaking support for all attendees. Senior officials from the central government, Anhui provincial government and experts from major Chinese and international academic centers of excellence will also attend.
AmCham China member companies will enjoy：
- FREE conference pass for registered company and employees.
- FREE matchmaking with Chinese counterparts arranged by the convention organizers.
- FREE local accommodation and food for one representative from each company. (Additional participants from each company must cover their own expenses.)
- Forum Topics:Creating the right ecosystems for smart manufacturing
- Digitization as the future of supply chains
- Intellectual property strategies for smart manufacturing
- Policies for sustainable industrialization
- Leveraging the power of big data for productivity and competitiveness
- Financing for smart manufacturing
- How to create the greatest competitive advantage from advanced robotics and artificial intelligence?
- "Made in China 2025": a game changer for the global manufacturing landscape?
- The new global manufacturing map: a new world manufacturing order?
For Official Website: Click Here
For detailed Agenda: Click Here
How to Register:
Application Deadline: April 25