In light of the COVID-19 epidemic, AmCham China conducted a flash survey to assess the effects it is having on our membership's operations. Thanks to the participation of nearly one-quarter of our member companies, the survey data represents diverse views from all major industries and company sizes.
We are pleased to invite all AmCham China members to join us for a webinar on March 2 (Monday) from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, when AmCham China Chairman, Greg Gilligan, and President Alan Beebe will be sharing findings from the survey and discussing the implications for business leaders and policymakers during this unique time.
Why should you attend the webinar?
- In addition to learning more about general findings from the survey results that will be released in advance, the presentation will include for the first time fresh data cuts based on company sizes, sectors, and area of operation;
- The webinar will include a Q&A session where you may ask questions regarding the results or general advice from our leadership;
- It is a great opportunity to engage with AmCham China leadership and members during this difficult period.
- Please register by 3:00 PM, February 28 (Friday).
- Meeting dial-in information will be shared shortly after the registration deadline.
- Due to technical limitations on Microsoft Teams, the registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend each member company to not register more than three representatives. While the event is open to non-members, priority will be given to active AmCham China members.