**Please note that this training will be conducted in Chinese**
Lean Six Sigma is a classic and powerful methodology that helps organizations improve their product quality and process efficiency. It provides a structured roadmap and useful tools for effective problem-solving. Lean Six Sigma Certification is thus one of the most popular certifications in the workplace. This training includes:
- Introduction to the basics of Lean Six Sigma
- The fundamental logic of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology and the tools in each phase that is required at the yellow belt level
- A real case problem-solving group exercise throughout the training
After fully participation, all participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification issued by ASQ (American Society of Quality) certified Master Black Belt.
At the end of this session, participants will gain:
- Mindset change: participants will start to form a systematic, scientific and logical problem-solving mindset
- Skillset upgrade: participants will understand the Lean Six Sigma methodology and its tools
- Problem-solving: participants will be able to apply the methodology and tools to solve real problems in life or at work
- Certification: participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification issued by ASQ certified Master Black Belt
- Professionals in all industries who are interested in effective problem-solving, especially those who work with process optimization and quality improvement.
- Format: In-person
- Time & Date: 8:45 AM to 6:00 PM, Nov 3rd
- Language: Chinese
- Contact: Lisa Yuan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 010-8519 0864
- Early Bird Ticket available now! RMB 1,800 for a full-day training with working lunch provided. This ticket option is exclusive for AmCham China members only and will end by 5:30pm, Friday, September 2.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
In this section, you will learn about the background and basics of Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC – Define phase
In the Define phase, you need to answer the question – what is the problem exactly? To answer this question, you will learn how to create a Project Charter, create a SIPOC, and generate CTQ through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Measure phase
In the Measure phase, you need to answer the question – how big is the problem currently? To answer this question, you will learn about output measurable identification, Operational Definition, Measurement System Analysis, Basic Statistics, Process Capability, and Performance Visualization through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Analyze phase
In Analyze phase, you need to answer the question – what are the root causes of the problem? To answer this question, you will learn about the roadmap of root cause verification, how to identify potential causes with Cause-effect Diagram (Fishbone) and "5 why" and process analysis tools such as Spaghetti Diagram and Swim-lane Diagram through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Improve phase
In Improve phase, you need to answer the question – what are the best solutions to the problem? To answer this question, you will learn how to generate potential solutions with standard Lean tools and multiple Brainstorming tools, select solutions, and implement solutions through real case group exercises.
- DMAIC – Control phase
In the Control phase, you need to answer the question – of how to keep the improvement sustainable. To answer this question, you will learn about Documentation, Control Charts, and Reaction plans.
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than FIVE business days before the training. If you fail to notify AmCham China of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for training costs. To cancel please email email@example.com. Your cooperation in this matter supports AmCham China in maintaining the quality of its training and is appreciated by your fellow members and the organization.