How Biden's New Executive Order Can Impact Your Business
This event will provide an overview of Biden's new Executive Order targeting "outbound US investments" into Chinese-owned companies (in China and abroad) that operate in advanced technology sectors, against a backdrop of enhanced US export controls, inbound US investment restrictions and similar measures under consideration in the EU and the UK. Companies with touchpoints into these targeted advanced technologies, whether through existing investments in China, expansions into or with Chinese-owned companies (including outside of China), venture capital and private equity firms, funds and investment managers could be directly affected by this new Executive Order.
The event is intended to facilitate a discussion around intended and perhaps unintended consequences of the measures that have been proposed.
The tickets are limited, first come first served. This event is off the record, any recordings are not allowed.
- Event format: Offline
- Offline venue: AmCham China Office
- Time & Date: September 14, 9:00am - 10:30am, Registration starts at 8:50am
- Contact: Ada Yang, email@example.com
- Registration is required and due to limited capacity, we cannot accept registrations at the door. Please purchase your tickets in advance. Registration will close at 5:00 PM, September 13.
- Tickets are non-refundable within 48 hours before the start of event.
- Please make sure to register with your company email address.
- PEA is applicable in this event.