AmCham China is excited to invite our members and friends to join the launch of our new Technology and Innovation (T&I) Initiative
, an “insight and collaboration” platform designed to help our members navigate and take advantage of the impact of disruptive technologies on their organizations. Guided by many discussions with members, the T&I Initiative aims to bring together a diverse, cross-sector community of companies applying technologies to innovate in order to share best practices, showcase American technology and innovation at work in China, deepen relationships between technology providers and adopters, and facilitate extensive communication between China and the US.
Join us on April 19
to discuss the trends and key issues for multinational companies' tech and innovation in Chinese market, learn more about our strategy and plans of the T&I Initiative brought by President Alan Beebe
, and network with like-minded peers in the community.
In the panel, experts in the field will discuss:
Seats are limited. Please RSVP in advance to reserve your spot. Snacks and beverage will be provided onsite.
- How disruptive tech (artificial intelligence, Internet-of-Things, cloud computing, automated manufacturing and logistics, blockchain, etc.) can help multinational companies (MNCs) succeed in China
- How MNCs are adapting in China in the Digital Transformation Era (opportunities, strategy and challenges)
- The digital evolution of traditional industries and future trends in China
- The current situation related to tech transfer and IP protection between US and China and its impact on MNCs’ business
- Other key issues in this regard
Pre-paid Event Access is available for this event.