AmCham China Central China Chapter, together with Canadian Commercial Corporation Wuhan Representative Office, Netherland Business Support Office and Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in Hubei, invite you to join our 2022 SummerInter-Chamber Networking on August 19th, at Hotel Andi Townscape Wuhan.
This time, we are going to have a wonderful night in a fancy art gallery in Hotel Andi, which was once Yunlee Bank Corporation in 1946, one of outstanding historical interest building on Jianghan Road, standing next to the well-known Hankow Customs House. There you will have a very relaxing night with your friends while enjoying good wines, finger foods and the Japanese art show from Kohei Nawa. In addition, we also set up have a mini golf area for fun!
In addition, we have several new friends and will share keen industrial insights with you :
- Hotel Andi Townscape Wuhan
- First Tee Golf Academy
- Event format: offline
- Time & Date: August 19th, 18:00-20:30
- Language: English / Chinese
- Contact: Please RSVP with Lina for seat reservation, email: email@example.com, Tel: 134 7705 1516.
- There will be no walk in tickets sold.
- This event is free for AmCham China members and employees from member companies but registration before the event is required; non-members need to pay the ticket price at RMB 200 per person.
- Registration close at August 18th, 18:00.