Major US news outlets have declared the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election. Meanwhile, votes are still being tallied in several states and the nation eagerly awaits the official confirmation of the result.
Attention is now turning to the likely transition and impact of a Biden-Harris Administration for the US-China commercial relationship. Questions abound, with many having major implications for our member companies:
- What policy changes may a Biden-Harris Administration bring, and what would they mean for the American business community in China?
- What may a new Administration's policy priorities be with regards to China, both in the short and longer term?
- Will the Phase One Trade Agreement and tariffs remain in place?
- What further interim policy actions may the Trump Administration take prior to the January 20, 2021 inauguration?
To help answer these and other questions, we have convened a diverse group of panelists from our member community, who will share their insights on what our member community can expect over the next 90 days and beyond. Topics to be discussed include:
- Potential impact of Election results on the US, Chinese, and global economies
- Future of the US-China trade deal and trajectory of the commercial relationship
- Opportunities and obstacles in manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries
- Planning and actions AmCham China member companies can consider
- Key areas of focus for Government Affairs professionals
*Please note this will be an online event.
*Meeting access will be shared with successful registrants once available.
*E-fapiaos will be issued within 2 working days after the event day.