As the 2023 UN Climate Change Conference (COP 28) prepares to kick off in Dubai, UAE, the global community turns its attention to sustainability issues once again, with multinational corporations taking a front-row seat. Under such context, AmCham China is proud to announce our continuous efforts in this area, as our annual Social Impact Initiative (SII) program for the new year gets under way.
By participating in SII, you can:
- Showcase your company's achievements and amplify your company's voice in social development works.
- Engage with stakeholders, including government agencies, think tanks, and industry pioneers to exchange social impact experiences.
- Gain insights and innovative ideas in green development and transformation.
Join our SII Kick-Off Session for 2023-2024 to learn more about the opportunities!
What is AmCham China's SII?
Since 2020, the SII program has been acting as a platform to facilitate friendly and non-sensitive partnership buildings through various forms of meetings and activities. It provides multinational companies the platform to demonstrate their contributions in contributing to China achieve its development goals. The themes under SII next year still follow the three interrelated pillars below, with more updated sub-topics pending member company input.
- Green and Sustainable Growth
- Rural Revitalization for Balanced Development
- Digital Economy and Business Transformation
To recognize the contributions member companies made to China's social economic development, we will also have the 2nd AmCham China Social Impact Awards! Please see the SII page to learn more about our past efforts and achievements.
- Welcome speech and reviewing the previous SII
- Introduction to the 2023-2024 SII
- Topics under each theme - what's new about this year
- Program deliverables
- Sponsorship fee and benefits
- Brainstorm discussion about topics and events
- Event format: Hybrid
- Time & Date: 2:30-4:00 PM, December 8, 2023
- Language: English / Chinese
- Contact: Yuning Xu, Tel: 15901183740, Email: email@example.com
- This event is free-of-charge for AmCham China members.
- This meeting will be off-the-record/ Members only.