This is a free event is for members only and off the record. We will not accept walk-ins. Registration for the event has closed due to capacity limits. We are monitoring epidemic-related guidance in Beijing and may move the event online if required.
As we kickoff 2021, it is time once again for members of the Policy Committee and the Chinese Government Affairs Committee to meet and discuss AmCham China's policy priorities for the next year. These priorities frame our advocacy for the year and are reflected throughout our annual White Paper, media messaging, and other policy and advocacy efforts. These priorities reflect the opinions of the Chamber's 4,000 members (half of whom are Chinese nationals) from 900-member companies. This meeting is your chance to influence our advocacy messaging in 2021.
Our policy priorities for 2020 were:
- Building Trust through Transparency
- Promoting Development through Open Investment
- Stimulating Innovation through Global Cooperation
In addition to discussing AmCham China's policy priorities, this session will also be an opportunity to discuss AmCham China's messaging and key advocacy points for the incoming Biden Administration. AmCham China will be compiling an advocacy document that will be shared across the administration in early 2021.
Questions to be discussed:
- What should AmCham China's policy priorities include for 2021?
- What are your top challenges and concerns?
- What are the three most important actions you would like the US government to take to improve the current situation?
- What are the three most important actions you would like the China government to take to improve the current situation?
- What are the three most important actions you would like AmCham China to take in order to continue working to improve US-China bilateral relations?
We look forward to your participation and the valuable input you will provide in this important discussion!