Bring your co-workers, families and friends to cheer on your favorite teams on the September Labor Day Saturday!
The tournament will be played between 8 teams, and games will be fifteen minutes each in accordance with the FIBA 3-on-3 Rules of the Game. Each team can include up to four players and a coach is optional but recommended! The group stage of the tournament will involve three games, the playoff two games and then the finale. So come out and hoop it up with AmCham China on the court!
Thanks to the Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics, we will have an BJU physiotherapist who is specialized in sports injury and post-operative rehab come on-site provide additional advice and support.
Please register ASAP, as we expect places to go quickly. Please register before August 22th.
1. Everyone to join (players, coaches, co-workers, families and friends) must register through this invitation and bring a photo ID to enter the gate on the day of game. People who are not on the registration list and do not bring a photo ID will not be allowed in.
2. All Players must bring a proof of corporate connection (ie. business cards).
3. Due to space limit, each team will allow no more than four people in the cheer team (families and friends).
4. This basketball tournament is designed for those whose doctors have approved any basketball activity. All players must bring a signed physician waiver form.
5. This tournament will be men only; women-only tournament to follow based on interest