What Participants Will Learn?
1. Driving Forces for M&A Deals in China
1) Why MNCs need to conduct M&A in China
2) The new trends in business development in China
2. General Risk Framework of M&A Deals in China
1) Systematic risks – Prepare for a new era in China
2) China specific risks – Why China M&A is different
3) Methods to deal with the above risks
3. Form an Effective M&A Process & Team
1) Internal & external teams
2) Different risk framework requires different process
3) Constant challenge - Communication between China team and Global HQ
4. Financial Analysis and Valuation
1) Understand the true picture of a Chinese target
2) The influence of China capital market
5. Cultural Factor
1) Invisible hand - The various aspects of cultural influence in M&A deals
2) How to deal with cultural shocks in cross-border M&A
6. Case Discussion
1) Success and lessons from M&A transactions in China
Who Should Attend?
Executives from corporate/business development, strategic planning, finance, business units (general managers/functional leaders), HR, legal, HSE (health, safety, environment), and any functions involved in pre- or post-M&A activities.
Special Registration Information:
You must register in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Attendees need to pay by May 13, 2016. Limited spots are available and attendance is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
Coffee, lunch and light refreshments will be provided during breaks.
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than five business days prior to the training. If you fail to notify AmCham China of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for training costs. To cancel you can: 1) email email@example.com, or 2) cancel online if you registered for the training through the website. Your cooperation in this matter supports AmCham China in maintaining the quality of its trainings and is appreciated by your fellow members and the organization.