China's first consolidated and unified law of export control, the Export Control Law, which was released on Oct. 17, 2020, and came into effect on Dec. 1, 2020, is expected to bring new challenges as well as opportunities for many businesses. In the meanwhile, export control regulatory updates on the U.S. side have been coming out in a nerve-racking frequency over the past year, which apparently is of common concern for a large number of AmCham China members across various industries.
Featuring in-depth legal analysis on the new rules and law enforcement regime, as well as a comparison of the export control systems between US and China, this event co-hosted by AmCham China Customs & Trade Committee and Legal Services Forum will provide insights into the potential impact and benefits brought by the new law, and compliance recommendations for business operators over the globe.
- China's export control legal regime
- Export Control Law: key sections overview
- China's Export Control Law enforcement
- Establishment of compliance review
- Overview of similarities and differences between the US export control regime and China's Export Control Law
- Strategic considerations for MNCs in China
*This is an in-person event.
*Exact event location will be sent to approved registrants one day ahead of the event.