This seminar will be conducted in Chinese.
AmCham China, Tianjin, together with the European Chamber Tianjin Chapter and the German Chamber Tianjin cordially invite you to attend the 2020 Finance & Taxation Annual Review. This review will cover the hot debated issues and important regulation updates on finance and taxation throughout the year. Experienced partners and senior managers from Deloitte Beijing & Tianjin are invited as speakers to share their observations, insights and also case studies.
Main topics include:
Review Part One
- Preferential Tax Policies and Incentives during a Pandemic, Low-hanging Fruit? – by Becky Ji
- Customs Valuation and Transfer Pricing – Customs Audit's New Normal? – by May Guo, Tax Partner
- Transfer Pricing – Annual Adjustment in an Uneventful Year – Susan Sheng, Tax Senior Manager
- Introduction to Electronic VAT Special Fapiao and its Digital Solutions – by Marilyn Lu, Tax Partner
Review Part Two
- Financial Management Issues and Solutions Related to COVID-19 – by Oliver Liu, Audit Senior Manager
- Individual Income Tax Annual Filing – One Year Later; Collection Trends, and other Hot Topics. Presented by Melody Ma and Christina Li