Thanks to advances in technology and the far reach of the internet, the nature of work has evolved rapidly in just a few short years - this is even more true now with the outbreak of COVID-19.
Due to the outbreak, companies have been forced to adopt remote work as the their primary means of operations; embracing cloud Office technologies to bring disconnected employees together virtually and ensure quality service despite these wholly new, and uncertain circumstances.
However, for many, the application and best practices of remote work still remain an unexplored challenge. In such a situation as the COVID-19 outbreak, what can HR professionals do to:
- Increase the overall agility of an organization
- Adapt more quickly in times of crisis
- Enhance corporate communications
- Improve work efficiency & productivity
- Manage & push projects forward
How can HR professionals leverage new technologies to revolutionize the future of HR practices and take their businesses further with cloud Office?
To answer these questions, AmCham China's HR Forum would like to invite you to join our webinar on Feb 27, 2:30-3:40pm on Cloud Solutions for Employee Productivity and Service Effectiveness.
We are delighted to invite four HR experts from leading tech companies to share insights on how cutting-edge technologies will shape the future of work during the current COVID-19 situation.
Our distinguished speakers & moderator are:
- Joyce Zhang, Head of HR of LinkedIn China
- Jeff Lee, Compensation and Benefit Director of Microsoft Greater China
- Nancy Liang, HR Director of Intel Semiconductor (Dalian) Ltd.
- Charles Shao, Senior Partner of Korn Ferry
Registration is required and a weblink / URL will be provided for successful registrants to access the webinar through Microsoft Teams on Wednesday afternoon. The registration will be close on Thursday at 11:00am.
Microsoft Teams (web or app) is required to access this webinar.
**This webinar will be conducted in Chinese**