Influencing through Storytelling
When presenting to global colleagues, are you effective enough?
You've realized that facts and data are not enough to attract their attention, or to clarify your ideas, or to persuade. You need an advanced communication tool, Storytelling, to influence your managers, clients, and other stakeholders, because a good story makes your presentation meaningful, memorable, and even favorable.
This half-day training provides the essential tools of storytelling to help you present and influence your stakeholder. At the end of the training, you will have a ready-to-use process to identify what you should talk about, and how to make it effective and influential.
- Target Audience
High potential employees and managers who often need to present and influence others.
- Course Objectives
The course aims to develop the following competency of the participants:
- Aware the exiting presenting challenges, and what to improve.
- Able to select the right content to obtain target audiences' attention.
- Able to use story structure to influence stakeholders.
- Points of Differentiation
- We developed a practical template approach to storytelling, which makes it easy to learn, and apply
- Our story-telling model is developed locally, so it is tailored to the Chinese-speaking audience.
- The course design is based on the founders' 20+ years of corporate experience of delivering and receiving actual presentation. It is aimed to solve your business communication challenges.
- We use role-play and simulations with all participants taking all roles during the course, including observation and feedback.
- Course Content
1. It's all about Influencing
- Common challenges when influencing up & across
- Workplace Communication Competence model and know where you are.
2. Story Fundamentals
- Understand common presenting pitfalls
- Select the right content to get attention
3. Typical Business Story you can tell
- Key elements of a workplace story
- Tell your own and the company's story
Please be noted that you must register and complete the payment before Oct 22.