Please bring laptop to the course with Office 2010 or 2007 installed.
Many people have to work overtime to deal with data processing. Faced with the rapidly growing amount of data and the complicated, repetitive work involved in managing it, what can you do to control this flood of data? This training course aims to teach just that. From data searching and sorting to making rapid business reports, many secrets and skills within Excel can be unlocked, and make data management work easier and more efficient.
1. Excel data structure
2. Data collection and analysis skills (Including Pivot Table and popular functions)
3. Effective data presentation with charts
4. Data security and protection
Software version required: Office 2010 or 2007
For people who need to improve their Excel skills and data processing efficiency (mid-to-senior-level course).
1. Master source formats in data processing.
2. Learn more efficient data processing and operation skills.
3. Find out how to quickly make reports and use popular data analysis functions, and improve the efficiency of data analysis.
4. Learn appropriate data presentation and performance practices, highlighting the information that comes from data, and improving the quality of work reports.
1. Basic data processing flow
2. Data collection and sorting
3. Analyze data faster
4. Statistical analysis and report making
5. Data presentation
6. Report preparation
Special Registration Information:
You must register in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Attendees need to pay by Oct 13, 2016. Limited spots are available and attendance is given on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you cannot attend a training for which you have registered, please cancel your registration no later than five business days prior to the training. If you fail to notify AmCham China of your cancellation in a timely fashion, you will be charged for training costs. To cancel you can: 1) email email@example.com, or 2) cancel online if you registered for the training through the website. Your cooperation in this matter supports AmCham China in maintaining the quality of its trainings and is appreciated by your fellow members and the organization.